Telugu Association of Nigeria (TAN) is a non-profit incorporated organization of Telugu speaking people residing in Nigeria. TAN was formed to bring a home away from home for all the Telugu speaking people living in Nigeria. TAN activities include, to enhance the Telugu Culture, Heritage.
Goals and Objectives:
- The main goal of TAN is to enhance the Telugu Culture and Heritage through social and cultural activities. All activities shall be non-commercial and non-political in nature.
- The objectives of TAN shall be:
- To establish better contacts between the Telugus residing in Nigeria and to showcase our culture
- To celebrate our festivals through organizing various functions.
- To organize cultural, social and welfare programmes for the telugu speaking people in Nigeria.
- To organize various sports and arts events for the Associaion members.
- To organize any other activity in fulfillment of the objectives of the TAN and for the benefit of its members.
Telugu Association of Nigeria, Hindu Mandir Temple Complex, Palmgrove Estate, Ilupeju, Lagos.